Scope of Cover
Insurance cover is applicable to all registered players, members, officials, umpires, committee and voluntary workers of Cannon Hill Districts Netball Association Inc (CHDNA) for injury a s result of accident whilst involved in any official activity of the Association including games, training, fundraising and meeting.
Where applicable to benefits may include:
- Capital Benefit – Lump sum payout of up to $50,000 for any permanent disability;
- Loss of Income – Weekly benefit up to $250 for lost wages after 7 day excess period;
- Non-Medicare Expenses – Reimburse 85% of bill up to $1,500 per injury for any non-medicare expenses after deduction of $50 excess. Note these do not include the Medicare gap costs. Claimable expenses include ambulance, dental, physiotherapy and any other expenses not listed under Medicare; and
- Other Benefits – provision is also made for other unexpected expenses such as Student Assistance, Home Help and Parents Inconvenience Expenses, Additional non-medical expenses incurred as result of the injury.
- If a member of CHNDA wishes to make a claim for an injury, please provide advice of this to the secretary of the CHDNA Association (in person or online)
- Download and complete the Claim Form by clicking here
- If you require assistance to complete the form, please contact the insurance broker at DHB & Associates (Ph: 02 9970 7577)
- Claims should be submitted within 30 days of the injury
- Submit this form direct to the Insurer Claims Department at: PO Box 2717, Taren Point NSW 2229. Tel 1300 363 413. Fax 02 954 9003. Email firstname.lastname@example.org